Trained Johannesburg General Hospital B G Alexander School of Nursing, completed General Nursing 1985.
– Diploma Midwifery
– Diploma in Paediatric Nursing
– Diploma Medical and Surgical Nursing Trauma
– Diploma Medical and Surgical Nursing Critical care
– Aviation Health Care providers Course
– E-IMET MET Leadership course in Regional disaster Response and Trauma System
Currently employed by Netcare as National Trauma, Transplant and Disaster management Coordinator. Responsible, for the development of a National co-ordinated Trauma system, which includes promoting optimal trauma care, evaluation of the national program, organizing of services and systems for a multidisciplinary approach for the care of the injured.
Responsible for the National Management of the Transplant programme for Netcare Group.
Responsible for the coordination of 22 Sexual assault care centers for the Netcare Group.
– Unit manager of Trauma Intensive Care Unit Johannesburg Hospital.
– Unit Manager Paediatric Casualty Johannesburg Hospital.
– Advanced life support Nurse Criticare Ambulance service.
– Unit Manager Milpark Trauma Unit
– Regional Trauma Coordinator Gauteng West
– National Trauma Coordinator Netcare
– National Transplant manager Netcare
– Disaster management coordinator Netcare group
– Coordinator of 5 International Disaster response teams from South Africa.